Optimize Your Business with Business Process Management
Streamline your processes, reduce cost, boost your efficiency, and maximize your ROI with our team of passionate Business Process Management (BPM) Consultants that genuinely care about your growth.
Create Scalable Automated Processes that Drive Your Business Goals
With Business Process Management (BPM) in place, your business can enhance its bottom line. You can free up valuable time, direct resources, and manpower toward more strategic initiatives.
What you can expect from our BPM services
How It Works
Our team of Business Process Management Consultants has 20+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and continuously improving business processes across industries. We use a proven methodology that combines industry best practices with a customized approach tailored to your specific needs and goals.
We’ll conduct a thorough analysis of your existing processes and identify areas for improvement, inefficiencies, and bottlenecks.
- Process Mapping: We’ll map out your current processes in detail, including the sequence of activities, the inputs and outputs, and the flow of information.
- Data Collection: We’ll collect data about some of your existing processes, such as cycle time, resource utilization, and error rates.
- Process Analysis: We’ll analyze the data collected to identify patterns, trends, and variations in your existing processes.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Our team of experienced Business Process Management Consultants will engage with stakeholders like process owners, subject matter experts, and end-users of your products or services.
- Recommendations: Get recommendations for optimizing the processes.
We’ll work with you to design a streamlined, efficient process that meets your business goals and requirements.
- Process Improvement: We’ll identify opportunities for improvement in the existing process and incorporate them into the new process.
- Process Optimization: We’ll optimize the new process to ensure that it is efficient; allocate resources; integrate tech tools; optimize your workflows.
- Process Validation: Our team of Process Management Consultants will validate your new process; simulate the new process, and test it with a pilot group or process owners.
- Documentation: We’ll document the new processes in detail, including the process map, procedures, and guidelines, making sure they are replicable, scalable, and compliant with regulatory requirements.
We’ll implement the new process using the latest BPM tools and technologies, and provide training and support to your team.
- Process Automation: Our team of passionate Business Process Management Consultants will automate the new process using BPM software or other workflow automation tools.
- Process Integration: We’ll integrate the new processes with other systems, applications, and tools you use.
- Training and Support: We’ll create a RASCI chart, train, and provide support to process owners
- Change Management: By using our tested and proven strategy, we’ll manage the changes associated with your new process.
Process Monitoring & Optimization
We’ll continuously monitor and measure the performance of your process, identify areas for optimization, and make adjustments as needed.
- Performance Measurement: Our team will collaborate with yours to measure the performance of the new process using the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) created at the process design phase.
- Real-Time Monitoring: We’ll monitor the new process in real-time using dashboards, analytics, and other tools.
- Process Improvement: We’ll continue to identify new areas for improvement, foster process changes, integrate new technologies or tools, and train your team to use them.
What is Business Process Management?
Business Process Management (BPM) is a discipline that builds, manages, and optimizes the processes used by an organization to achieve its goals and objectives. BPM involves analyzing and evaluating existing processes, designing and implementing new, optimized processes, and continuously monitoring and improving these processes to ensure they remain effective and efficient.
Business Process Management Consultants typically use specialized software and tools, such as:
BPM can be applied to a wide range of industries and business functions, including manufacturing, healthcare, finance, and human resources.
What are the benefits of BPM?
Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of BPM is to help organizations optimize their processes, reduce costs, increase efficiency, and enhance customer satisfaction. BPM aims to achieve these goals by combining technology, processes, and people.
Every new project starts with a strategy package. Depending on your needs, this can be a one week to two week timeframe.
The key components of BPM are process design, process implementation, process monitoring and optimization, and stakeholder engagement. BPM also typically involves the use of specialized software and tools, such as Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), workflow automation software, and process analytics tools.
The benefits of BPM include reduced costs, increased efficiency, improved quality, enhanced customer satisfaction, and improved agility. BPM helps organizations achieve these benefits by optimizing their processes and aligning them with their strategic objectives.
The steps involved in BPM include process assessment, process design, process implementation, and process monitoring and optimization. Each step involves a specific set of activities and tasks aimed at achieving the overall goal of BPM.
BPM can benefit organizations of all types and sizes, including manufacturing companies, healthcare providers, financial institutions, and government agencies. Any organization that uses processes to achieve its goals can benefit from BPM.
Common BPM tools and technologies include Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), workflow automation software, process analytics tools, and process simulation software.
BPM aligns with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies by focusing on process optimization and continuous improvement. Lean and Six Sigma provide specific tools and techniques for improving processes, while BPM provides a framework for managing and optimizing processes. Together, these methodologies can help organizations achieve significant improvements in their operations and performance
Ready to transform your business by using our tested BPM strategies and methodology?
Schedule a free call with one of our experienced Business Process Management Consultants.
Let’s assess your existing business processes, design, and implement new, optimized ones.
Find out if BPM is the solution your business needs to thrive.