About Automated Sales Tools Information
Disclosure: This blog post contains links to one or more of our advertisers’ products. We might receive compensation when you click on links to those products. To learn more, visit our advertising policy page.
In this podcast, I speak with the CEO of Phonewagon - Ryan Shank - about how we not only leverage the right tools and automation strategies for our clients but how we use them internally to make life a whole lot easier.
Our partnerships and certifications with robust software allow us to best serve our clients and make it easy for those looking for true experts to find us. If you have high-quality lead sources that are driving traffic to you, there isn’t a whole lot of pre-qualification you have to do. However, we’ve still built systems to get people to where they need to be in an automated fashion and eliminate the need for manual follow-up.
Think of how much time you could save if your pre-qualification process was fully automated and you let automation follow up on your behalf to ensure qualified prospects got on the phone!
Some of the tools mentioned in the podcast:
- Ontraport - an all-in-one marketing system for SMEs; I’m also a certified consultant for them
- ManyChat - our go-to Messenger marketing tool; we’ve got 3 certified experts in-house
- Zapier - connects your business tools; we’ve got 2 certified experts in-house
- Calendly & 10to8 - prevalent and integrate-able scheduling systems that allow you to automate your booking process as we have.
- DesignPickle - unlimited quality graphic design on a shoestring budget; we’re a top-level partner with them.
The full podcast can be found here on YouTube.
Have an advanced qualification and intake system?
Automated Dreams is here to help you create automated marketing and sales processes that will increase your company's productivity, while also saving time and money. With expertise in custom-built intake automation and integrations, we can help implement or create your custom qualification system. Reach out to us for a free consultation and learn more about our strategy and implementation packages and retainers.