Disclosure: This blog post contains links to one or more of our advertisers’ products. We might receive compensation when you click on links to those products. To learn more, visit our advertising policy page.
ManyChat messenger has helped businesses exponentially improve their marketing strategy, but there is a fine line between small victories and utilizing the tool to the best of its ability.
If you don’t already know, ManyChat is a well-designed automated chatbot tool that allows businesses to be available at all hours of the day to assist customers, help keep an audience informed about changes, and convert new leads. If ManyChat is not satisfying your company’s needs and leading to great improvements, it might be necessary to reassess the campaigns and change strategies.
The Potential of Chat/Messenger Marketing
If you're not meeting your goals using ManyChat and chatbot marketing, are you really using ManyChat's full potential? Many chatbot marketing users are aware of some of the benefits presented by ManyChat and other chatbot-related marketing tools, but sometimes translating these benefits into a working strategy can be difficult.
In order to develop a great chatbot marketing plan, it’s important to assess the goals you have in mind for your marketing team. For example, chatbot marketing can help businesses attract and nurture new leads, convert nurtured leads, keep an audience updated on recent publications or changes, make customers aware of new products or promotions, and address customer service issues.
Properly developing and using your ManyChat tool for Messenger marketing tasks can lead to all of the following benefits:
- Higher Engagement: Unlike email, chatbot messages have impressive open and click-through rates. Typically, email open rates average between nearly 6% and 18%, and click-through rates are between 0.4% and 2%. Compare that to chatbot messages with around an 80% open rate and a 30% click-through rate. Thanks to the convenience and interactivity of Messenger marketing, customers and leads are that much more likely to correspond through this medium than through email.
- Sleek Interaction: Messenger marketing is typically much easier to master for businesses than email marketing. For customers, receiving a quick, easy message through Facebook Messenger does not involve the same hassles as reading emails pertaining to their favorite companies. There is no sifting through one’s inbox or sitting through a long-winded email when it comes to chatbot messages. Because they’re typically short, simple, and accessible, customers respond better to them.
- Personalization Features: Again, unlike email marketing, there are a lot of personalization features available when it comes to Messenger marketing. While email blasts definitely serve a purpose, chatbots allow for personalized one-to-one experiences between businesses and their customers. Chatbots can invest time in helping the customer solve a problem, pick a product, complete checkout, and so much more. In addition, chatbots can be available for immediate assistance 24 hours a day.
- Increasing Popularity: Consumers love chat support, and as such, it is a great idea to implement a chatbot for any growing company’s pages. Because Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in America, it’s understandable that Facebook stores and business pages that utilize chatbots tend to perform at a higher capacity than pages that do not.
How to Use ManyChat Effectively
There is a myriad of tasks that Messenger bots can handle, and depending on the way a business operates, chatbots can make a world of difference when it comes to the relationship between the company and the customers.
Because ManyChat has a natural language processing, the interactions with customers and potential customers will be far more organic than those conducted through other bots. Customers will assume that they’re conversing with human workers, which will improve customer satisfaction by making them feel that the company always has time to address their needs and concerns.
ManyChat’s human-like features make it so that companies can take advantage of great marketing tactics without having to invest in hiring more employees. With chatbots, companies can:
- Improve the reception of targeted ads through Messenger by only sending ads to individuals who have shown interest.
- Start and nurture conversations with people who have subscribed to your content or enrolled in a Facebook event.
- Answer commonly-asked questions that customers may have at all hours of the day.
- Send reminders so that customers are never late for events or do not run out of time to take advantage of sales and promotions.
- Allow customers to take the first step and reach out to the customer service Messenger app.
- Schedule and keep track of appointments.
- ManyChat is a simple automation tool that can make a world of difference for small businesses when it comes to their marketing strategies. While using the software is one thing, using it to its best potential is going to increase your conversions and revenue.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of the benefits of Shopify and ManyChat integration, schedule a discovery call to consult with one of our three ManyChat experts. Through collaboration, we can help you get your aims and boost your sales.